Customer Service Representative
Home Career Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative is responsible for working directly with our clients to troubleshoot product issues. They will provide fast, quality support across the product line via phone, email and live chat. The agent will use fundamental technical troubleshooting skills to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer issues.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within in market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to effectively contributes to the enhancement of the company’s performance
- Other duties as assigned
- Deliver service and support to end-users via phone, email and live chat;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Assist customers with updates to devices including Map Updates;
- Process RMA’s for defective devices;
- Provide LAT/LONG coordinates for addresses;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Redirect issues to appropriate resource when needed;
- Accurately log chat/email transactions using TeamSupport ticketing software.
- Earn as much as Php 25,000 monthly basic salary (excluding allowances)
- Monthly Allowance
- 20 Days Leave Credits
- FIX Shifts and Offs
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to email@example.com
- You can also send a Text message with “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun). Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City. Bring an updated resume and ID.