Home Career HR Specialist
The HR Specialist will assist the HR Manager in performing human resources activities: Recruitment and Selection, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Training and Development.
- Graduate of Psychology or any behavior-related degree
- Sufficient knowledge in vital HR roles such as Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits
- Computer literate with strong MS Office Applications skills such as Excel & PowerPoint
- Preferably with working knowledge in HRIS software
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills, an eye for details with excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Able to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness to extend work hours, when and if necessary.
- Ability to multi-task
- Assertive, confident, highly motivated and can work with minimum supervision.
- Independent, flexible and a proactive team player
- Values confidentiality, tact and discretion in dealing with people
- Willingness to work any schedule and can render overtime when necessary.
Join the team and enjoy the following:
- Competitive Salary
- FIX WEEKENDS OFF but will depend on the business requirement
- 20 Days Paid Leave Credits (10 unused days will be converted to cash at the end of the year)
How to Apply?
The application process is made easier for you. Choose between the options below:
- Just fill out the Application Form on the right side of this page, or
- Visit us at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City from Mondays
to Fridays between 2PM-7PM and don’t forget to bring your resume and ID.