Home Career HR Specialist
The HR Intern provides a variety of administrative support to the Human Resource Team.
- Arrives to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Operates with integrity & confidentiality in all matters.
- Creating & maintaining company’s Temporary IDs,
- Creating employee’s company IDs
- Enter new applicant’s data into the system.
- Post and refresh job postings on various talent acquisition platforms
- Conduct research on HR-related policies and activities that the organization is considering and make recommendations
- General administrative tasks including: filing documents, sending out reminders, booking conference rooms, submitting room set-up forms, preparing conference rooms for meetings and events, preparing and sending notices to staff, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Can render at least 500 Internship hours
- Must be currently enrolled in practicum/ OJT subject(s)
- Has an endorsement letter from school Coordinator/ Dean
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, Excel. PowerPoint, and etc.
- With good communication skills both oral and written
- Candidate must be currently taking BS Psychology, HRD, or any related courses
- willing to be trained
- Daily Allowance
- Enjoy Fix SAT-SUN OFF
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to email@example.com
- You can also send a Text message with “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun). Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City. Bring an updated resume and ID.