Status: Active Available Slot: 1
Business Development Associate I task is to build sales by contacting and building relationships with new clients. They partner with Business Development Officer to conduct market research and explore new business opportunities. They will help maintain corporate contact lists.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within in market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to effectively contributes to the enhancement of the company’s performance
- Other duties as assigned
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or other related courses
- At least 1 to 3 years work experience in sales/marketing or equivalent
- Proven sales track record and have market knowledge
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport and has time management and planning skills
- Full-time position and can work in a shifting schedule
- Can start ASAP
- MONTHLY ALLOWANCE
- 20 DAYS INCENTIVE LEAVES
- FIX SATURDAYS-SUNDAYS OFF
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also Text “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun)
Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City.