The Content Writer Intern/OJT is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy social media and digital marketing, including but not limited to writing blogs, captions, and etc.. The successful candidate will work closely with key members of our Digital Marketing Team and other relating departments to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing in a business to business environment. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and candidates. Thus, will enhance the interns written and marketing skills.
- Must be an incoming Intern/OJT (4th yr/5th yr) college student taking Information and Communication, Mass Communication or any related course/degree
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Can perform tasks with less supervision
- Can render at least 500 hours or more
- Must be creative and resourceful
- Attentive to details
- Must have good listening skills
- Willing to be assigned in Mabolo, Cebu City
DAILY ALLOWANCE WILL BE PROVIDED TO SUCCESSFUL HIRES
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also Text “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun)
Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City.
For more information, visit www.ameeratel.com — at AmeeraTel.