Status: Active Available Slot: 1
Data Mining Intern will be trained for designing various data analysis services to mine for business process information.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Good communication skills (Both in Verbal and Written)
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Must be an incoming Intern/OJT (4th yr/5th yr) college student taking Information and Communication Technology course/degree
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Can perform tasks with less supervision
- Can render at least 1000 hours or more
- Must be creative and resourceful
- Attentive to details
- Must have good listening skills
- Willing to be assigned in Mabolo, Cebu City
DAILY ALLOWANCE WILL BE PROVIDED TO SUCCESSFUL HIRES
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also Text “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun)
Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City.