- Responsible for the company’s online presence including coordination of internal and external websites and social media platforms.
- Facilitates routine maintenance of organization#s websites and microsites.
- Ensures current, accurate content information and consistent branding across all online initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison with vendors and system departments to develop relevant and timely online content, applications and modules.
- Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, information technology or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred Qualifications Bachelor#s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, and/or information technology strongly preferred.
- Would be helpful if the person knew HTML, possibly CSS.
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite, including Premiere also helpful.
- COMMITTED TO WORK IN AN OFFICE-BASED SETUP.
- 30,000 Monthly All-In Salary
- compressed work week (Example: 4 days work and 3 days off, 3 days work and 4 days off, or 5 days work and 2 days off)
- Government Benefits
- Company Activities and Outings
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also Text “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun)
Example: (Juan de la Cruz, SEO Specialist)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City.