Status: Active Available Slot: 1
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as
- The Graphic Design intern will assist with the development and design of event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
- The Graphic Design Intern will also be assigned various website updates utilizing WordPress.
- Must be an incoming Intern/OJT (4th yr/5th yr) college student taking Fine Arts Major in Advertising Arts, Marketing or related discipline
- Can render at least 500 Internship hours
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software.
- Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Willing to be trained and eager to learn
- High sense of urgency
- Willing to be assigned in Mabolo, Cebu City
DAILY ALLOWANCE WILL BE PROVIDED TO SUCCESSFUL HIRES
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also Text “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun)
Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City.