The HR Specialist will assist the HR Manager in performing human resources activities: Recruitment and Selection, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Training and Development.
- RECRUITMENT & SELECTION
- Initiates the sourcing of applicants and maintains an adequate pool of applicants at all times.
- Prepares manpower needs advertisements for publication in websites, universities, government agencies, or at job fairs.
- Records, sorts and screens received resumes.
- Receives and processes approved ERFs from Requesting Department Heads or Staffing Clients.
- Calls, schedules, and assists in initial interviews of applicants.
- Administers, checks, and interprets applicants’ psychological exam results.
- Conducts employment verification and reference-checking of qualified applicants.
- Coordinates with the Department Heads or Staffing Client on the final interview schedules of qualified applicants and gets back to them for final decisions on applicants to be hired.
- Gives pre-employment checklist to newly-hired employees and receives their accomplished documents.
- Coordinates and facilitates with accredited diagnostic center on their pre-employment physical examinations.
- Facilitates the signing of employment contracts of newly-hired employees.
- Coordinates with the Assistant in the preparation and release of company IDs of new employees.
- Prepares Orientation Kits for new employees to include Employment Contract of rank and file project hires, Company ID, Code of Conduct Manual with Acknowledgement Form, Job Description, and Payroll ATM Application Form.
- Facilitates and reviews the accuracy of accomplished Payroll ATM Application Forms of new employees.
- Safe keeps and updates Employees 201 Files of rank-and-file.
- Prepares and updates Monthly Hiring Analytics Reports – applicant sources (i.e. job search sites, social media sites, referrals, etc.).
- Maintain and update website’s career page with the help of Web Developer from Online & Marketing Department.
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- Research initiatives for the company’s month activities and all major events (i.e, Summer Outing, Year-end Party, Company Anniversary, etc.).
- Help in planning, preparation, execution and after-care of all activities with the HR Manager and other involved departments.
- In-charge of the documentation of every company activities.
- Will create a video/presentation of every company activities or present it during any major company events.
- Will post the photos/video to the company’s official social media accounts and websites.
- Graduate of Psychology or any behavior-related degree
- Sufficient knowledge in vital HR roles such as Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits
- Computer literate with strong MS Office Applications skills such as Excel & PowerPoint
- Preferably with working knowledge in HRIS software
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills, an eye for details with excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Able to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness to extend work hours, when and if necessary.
- Ability to multi-task
- Assertive, confident, highly motivated and can work with minimum supervision.
- Independent, flexible and a proactive team player
- Values confidentiality, tact and discretion in dealing with people
- Willingness to work graveyard shift, if necessary
- 20 Days Leave Credits
- Enjoy Fix SAT-SUN OFF
- Monthly Allowance
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send a Text message with “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun). Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City. Bring an updated resume and ID.