Status: Active Available Slot: 4
IT Interns are responsible for assisting the IT Department and Clients with integrated security system and physical control solutions that will ensure proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected.
IT Interns will assist with activities which may include one of more of the following: Configuring and validating secure systems and physical controls, and testing security products and systems to detect security weakness.
- Must be an incoming Intern/OJT (4th yr/5th yr) college student taking Information Technology (Should have no remaining subjects except internship)
- Can render 1,800 Internship hours
- Knowledgeable in website designing and networking
- Knows basic computer troubleshooting
- With good communication skills both oral and written
- Willing to be trained and eager to learn
- Dedicated to earn exposure in the Information Technology industry
- Willing to work in a shifting 8 Hour schedule
- Willing to be assigned in Mabolo, Cebu Cicty
DAILY ALLOWANCE WILL BE PROVIDED TO SUCCESSFUL HIRES
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also Text “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun)
Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City.