The HR Intern provides a variety of administrative support to the Human Resource Team.
- Arrives to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Operates with integrity & confidentiality in all matters.
- Creating & maintaining company’s Temporary IDs,
- Creating employee’s company IDs
- Enter new applicant’s data into the system.
- Post and refresh job postings on various talent acquisition platforms
- Conduct research on HR-related policies and activities that the organization is considering and make recommendations
- General administrative tasks including: filing documents, sending out reminders, booking conference rooms, submitting room set-up forms, preparing conference rooms for meetings and events, preparing and sending notices to staff, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Can render at least 500 Internship hours
- Must be currently enrolled in practicum/ OJT subject(s)
- Has an endorsement letter from school Coordinator/ Dean
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, Excel. PowerPoint, and etc.
- With good communication skills both oral and written
- Candidate must be currently taking BS Psychology, HRD, or any related courses
- willing to be trained
- Daily Allowance
- Enjoy Fix SAT-SUN OFF