Status: Active – For Pooling Available Slot: 0
PPC/Google AdWords Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing, managing and optimizing one or more paid search campaigns. He/she can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Build new Google AdWords campaigns from keyword research, ad copy, set-up, landing page selection, conversion tracking and testing.
- Build Facebook and Ad Roll campaigns from definition to setup.
- Perform maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics as well as developing strategies to improve campaign performance.
- Work with Chief Operating Officer and/or System Development Manager to ensure optimum campaign performance and timely delivery of tasks.
- Create monthly PPC performance reports, analysis and suggestions for campaign improvement.
- Work with other team members (SEO, Web Dev) to meet client goals.
- Keep pace with PPC industry trends and developments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or other related courses
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years work experience as Google AdWords Specialist or equivalent
- Google AdWords certified (preferred but not required)
- Google Analytics certified (preferred but not required)
- Skilled in using Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
- Strong analytical skills
- Skilled in analyzing and manipulating data in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Bid management tools a plus but not required
- High level of self-motivation and drive
- A proven track record of meeting & exceeding targets
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Experience with SEO or other forms of digital marketing would be highly advantageous
- Full time position and can work in a morning shift schedule
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to email@example.com
- You can also Text “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun)
Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City.