The primary responsibilities of Team Leader are to drive World Class Customer Care / Sales by managing the day–to-day planning, operation and problem-solving for an assigned team of agents, provide direction to help agents meet their required service level components, standards, quotas, and to develop the team to ensure delivery of a consistently excellent performance.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years Team Leader experience in either Sales, Customer Service, or Technical Support
- Team management skills is an advantage
- Strong organizational & time management skills and exceptional mutli-tasking ability
- Uphold company integrity and maintain strict confidentiality on all communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with MS Office products
- Full understanding of customer care philosophy and procedures of the company
- Energetic and positive team player; able to work in a teamwork environment
- Schedule flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Must have great interpersonal skills and a patient attitude
- Excellent Attendance History
- Earn as much as 35,000 monthly salary
- 20 DAYS INCENTIVE LEAVES (10 DAYS CONVERTIBLE TO CASH)
- FIX SATURDAYS-SUNDAYS OFF
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send a Text message with “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun). Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City. Bring an updated resume and ID.