Technical Support Representative is responsible for working directly with our clients to troubleshoot product issues. They will provide fast, quality support across the product line via phone, email and live chat. The agent will use fundamental technical troubleshooting skills to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer issues.
- Deliver service and support to end-users via phone, email and live chat;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Assist customers with updates to devices including Map Updates;
- Process RMA’s for defective devices;
- Provide LAT/LONG coordinates for addresses;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Redirect issues to appropriate resource when needed;
- Accurately log chat/email transactions using TeamSupport ticketing software.
- Earn as much as Php 30,000 monthly basic salary + allowances
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also Text “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun)
Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City.