Virtual Assistant will respond quickly and accurately to customer inbound inquiries via phone and set appointments. Drive sales through product/service suggestions and consultations. The role will also work on some minor back-office tasks including Social Media postings.
- Deliver service and support to end-users via phone, email and live chat;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Assist customers with updates to devices
- Process RMA’s for defective devices;
- Provide LAT/LONG coordinates for addresses;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Redirect issues to appropriate resource when needed;
- Accurately log chat/email transactions using TeamSupport ticketing software
- Experience working in a client support role preferable – help desk experience;
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- At least High School degree or Equivalent;
- Understanding of Bluetooth and WiFi and how to troubleshoot/setup;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Solutions-oriented with good problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Earn as much as Php 30,000 monthly basic salary (excluding allowances)
- Monthly Allowance
- 20 Days Leave Credits
- FIX Shifts and Offs
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to email@example.com
- You can also send a Text message with “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun). Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City. Bring an updated resume and ID.