Status: Active Available Slot: 2
Web Developer is responsible for the coding, innovating design, modifying and lay-outing of websites. He/she is in charge for using software languages and other tools to create Web applications and delivers on the technical aspects of websites. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Maintain, expand, and scale the sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Architect websites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science or other related courses
- At least 1 year work experience in web development or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent with WordPress
- Skills in iOS/Android apps programming is a great advantage
- Skills in e-commerce, Bootstrap, Photoshop is a plus
- Ability to handle projects on time and deliver expected output efficiently
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, organized, flexible and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Full time position and can work in a shifting schedule
- MONTHLY ALLOWANCE
- 20 DAYS INCENTIVE LEAVES
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be that right applicant we are looking for? Then what are you waiting?
There are many ways to send your application:
- Send us your resume to email@example.com
- You can also Text “YOUR NAME, “POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR” and send to 09062065286 (Globe) or 09225154556 (Sun)
Example: (Juan de la Cruz, Copy Writer)
- For walk-ins, please visit us every Mondays to Fridays from 2 PM – 7 PM at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City.