Customer Service Representative
Home Career Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service and basic troubleshooting assistance. They will provide fast, quality support across the company’s product line via phone, email and live chat. The agent will use fundamental technical troubleshooting skills to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer issues.
- At least 1-year working experience in the BPO industry;
- Good Command in English Language (Verbal & Written)
- Good Comprehension and Technical Aptitude;
- Good understanding of Bluetooth and WiFi and how to troubleshoot/setup;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Solutions-oriented with good problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work to the greater good;
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- No previous attendance-related issue
- Can work on a shifting schedule
- Can work in Cebu City
Join the team and enjoy the following:
- Enjoy monthly basic salary ranging from Php 18,000 to Php 25,000
- Meal Allowance
- 20 Days Paid Leave Credits (10 Unused Days are convertible to Cash)
How to Apply?
The application process is made easier for you. Choose between the options below:
- Just fill out the Application Form on the right side of this page, or
- Visit us at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City from Mondays
to Fridays between 2PM-7PM and don’t forget to bring your resume and ID.