Home Career Facilities Staff
Facilities Staff ensures that all facilities, properties and office service functions operate effectively and efficiently; maintains schedule of building/floor maintenance; processes requests from branches and departments to ensure requests are completed in a timely fashion. Performs a variety of routine daily tasks; prepares reports and assist the Facilities Supervisor in all facility-related tasks.
- Computer Literate
- High degree of accuracy
- Good Forecasting and budgeting skill
- College Graduate, preferably in electrical field
- At least 2 year work experience in facility maintenance or equivalent
- Keen to details and has good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently without a lot of supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Full time position and can work on a shifting schedule
Join the team and enjoy the following:
- Competitive Salary
- FIX WEEKENDS OFF but will depend on the business requirement
- 20 Days Paid Leave Credits (10 unused days will be converted to cash at the end of the year)
How to Apply?
The application process is made easier for you. Choose between the options below:
- Just fill out the Application Form on the right side of this page, or
- Visit us at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City from Mondays
to Fridays between 2PM-7PM and don’t forget to bring your resume and ID.