Sales Development Representative
Home Career Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative will build sales by contacting and building relationships with new clients. They partner with Business Development Officer to conduct market research and explore new business opportunities. They will help maintain corporate contact lists.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or other related courses
- At least 1 to 3 years work experience in sales/marketing or equivalent
- Proven sales track record and has market knowledge
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport and has time management and planning skills
- Full time position and can work in a shifting schedule
Join the team and enjoy the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Commission and incentive
- FIX WEEKENDS OFF but will depend on the business requirement
- 20 Days Paid Leave Credits (10 unused days will be converted to cash at the end of the year)
How to Apply?
The application process is made easier for you. Choose between the options below:
- Just fill out the Application Form on the right side of this page, or
- Visit us at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City from Mondays
to Fridays between 2PM-7PM and don’t forget to bring your resume and ID.