Home Career Sourcing Specialist
Talent Sourcer will assist the Recruitment Team and take on the initial contact and pipelining of talent, and manage candidates up to the interview process. He/she will communicate and invite sourced candidates for an interview with the Recruitment Team.
- Must be a College graduate (preferably BS/AB Psychology, Human Resource Management or its equivalent but not required)
- Experience in interviewing candidates (preferred but not required)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Desire to achieve aggressive recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills with candidates of all ages and backgrounds
- Ability to interact and understand client needs and expectations
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Join the team and enjoy the following:
- Competitive Salary
- FIX WEEKENDS OFF but will depend on the business requirement
- 20 Days Paid Leave Credits (10 unused days will be converted to cash at the end of the year)
How to Apply?
The application process is made easier for you. Choose between the options below:
- Just fill out the Application Form on the right side of this page, or
- Visit us at 8th Floor, GAGFA Tower, Panagdait, Mabolo, Cebu City from Mondays
to Fridays between 2PM-7PM and don’t forget to bring your resume and ID.